All Winter Walkers' packages includes:
- early check in
- breakfast each morning,
- packed lunch each day (salads picked in the morning from the garden),
- afternoon tea on return to Aire Valley Guest House
- Dinner - Aire Valley Restaurant is the only Great Ocean Walk Tour provider that has a restaurant menu each evening.
- log fire
- candle lit dinner
- tickets to the Cape Otway Lightstation,
- Great Ocean Walk map,
- "Travelling the Great Ocean Road" by local author Cate Cousland which has a chapter on each section of the Great Ocean Walk.
On the first day of your walk, check-in can be at 12pm. We can provide lunch at Aire Valley Guest House for you and then drop you at the Walk for an afternoon to complete a section of the Great Ocean Walk.
Transport from Melbourne, Melbourne Airport, Avalon Airport or Geelong can also be arranged (includes a trip down the Great Ocean Road.
Click here to book a package